Samstag, 13. Februar 2010

A Little Get Together

Friday we had a little get together at Mariannes. I was looking forward for some sewing, some chatting and having fun. Sadly Angela couldnt come because of the weather and road condition but safety comes first. So it was just Marianne and I spending the evening together

Marianne was going to work on her fantastic heart-quilt - she did a great free motion quilting on this one



we also checked some online shops for goodies


Mariannes new old locker with some of her pretties

Marianne spoiled us with some prosecco and some Quarktaschen yumieh!!! - well here she is trying to get the bottle opened


and here is Marinne with her other awesome quilt she is working on right now - her black/white Flic-Flac


I started quilting my fishy quilt and a good part got done. It was a fun evenig - the time went by so fast and I was back home around 1 am ;-)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello dear, thanks for visiting me and making a link, the quiltings are marvelous, did your friends have a blog, I haven't ever try to make quilting, but I hope do it in the next future. Regards from villa-loredana

Karin hat gesagt…

Hey Loredana - actully no, Marianne doesnt have a blog. I will let Marianne now about you liking her quilts.