Dienstag, 6. April 2010

After Easter

no pictures but I hope you all at a great Happy Easter and some time with your loved ones. The last 4 days were actually really busy - I worked alot outside in the garden, 2 balcony balustrade got mostly mounted, tried to get 2 tree stumps out..... yep done after.... I dont no how long it took me, but I can tell you that my whole body was sore by the end of the day. Please remind me not to plant anything which is ending up treelike with a stump and thick, long roots - just in case I would like to have it out after a few years.

I was at two icehockey games with my good friends Hans + Ute  (thanks so much for driving to Nürnberg, standing in line and buying cards on sunday morning) - all I can say is WOW - the atmosphare at the arena was amazing - especially yesterday. I just had such a great day with the horses, icehockey + friends and later in the evening at the "Osterfeuer". I want more of those, for me "perfect days".

Oh yeah not to forget to mention - we had the first BBQ for this year on Sunday..... it was soooo yummiehhh!!!

I also started a simple table runner for my kitchen table - hopefully I will get done with the top within the next few days.

And today is Monday - I had a 4 day weekend and I´m sooo tired!!!!

1 Kommentar:

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Hello dear, well we are all looking for spring, and now it's here, but bring us pains and sorrows cause the garden etc, but anyway happy to call you to pass by me and take your award. Fisch quilt really amazing. With love, Loredana