Montag, 18. Oktober 2010

Moritz - Our New Furball

One of my co-workers came into my office last Tuesday and told me that there is a cat in the pressing-hall - well we have wild cats on the property and I told him to get the cat out of there. Well he answered thats a small cat a baby cat. OK - so lets see what is a small cat in his eyes.........


May I introduce you to Moritz aka Zwergnase - a hand full of cat


After I saw him in the hall I thought he is way to small and its to dangerous for him to stroll around there. I took him home - he´s eating like crazy - no wonder he is just some bones with some fur around it. Bizkit is not really excited about our new housemate but hopefully he will get used to it.

1 Kommentar:

Emma hat gesagt…

That little guy is SOOOOO cute! I'd love to see him in person sometime...too bad my husband is allergic and we'll never be able to have any little kitties like him!