Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

Chicken Coop Part 1

Ok - here is a little peek to show you what kept me busy the last few weeks. I kinda renovate the chicken coop. We dont have any chicken anymore and so I have decided to use the building as a garden shed. Nothing has been fixed the last hmmmm I would say two decades..... well at least 15 years and I´ve learned a lesson so far -  with one building site you start with - you will find at least ten more things what need to be fixed - you just dont know it yet.




A HUGE THANK YOU to my uncle Eckart - his help is priceless.

I got more soil to fill up this little yard and gras got sowed yesterday. I still need to buy and install a eaves gutter to the roof and maybe within the next two years the roof tiles on the side you can see will be replaced (those are the reeeeeaaally old ones). So far is the outside done - know I will continue working on the inside.

1 Kommentar:

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Hello dear, nice to read a lot of your posts, hope that in future I'll come more to see you, and your cat's brigade, have a nice work with the carpenter works in the garde. Loredana