Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

Sewing Break And Ironing- & Cutting Marathon

At the moment I´m taking a break from sewing...... well sewing room needs to be cleaned up (especially fabrics need to be ironed) because I will get a new satellite dish the next few weeks and new cables need to be laid accross the whole house and all beginns in my sewing room. Have I mentioned that I still had to iron the few fabrics I bought while I was on vacation in TX?!?

Well that´s what I did the last few evenings - ironing........ all togehter 97 3/4 yards (I love sales in the US - but not so the ironing part). Did I really carry home all these fabrics?!?!


I also went through one of my scrap drawers and start cutting bigger scraps into 2.5" squares (this pile shows 167 pieces). I´m collecting for a scrappy quilt I would love to make the next years. I already have a jar full of squares but I have no clue how many pieces.


Good night my blogging friends!!!!

3 Kommentare:

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Hello dear, you are so good and busy in sewing, compliments on the work, but come and look how my Lea is "busy", and your cats???. Loredana

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

98 yards?! Oh my, you have been doing a lot of ironing!I'm not going to begin counting my fabric because I think it would scare me. Are you planning for a postage stamp quilt with those 2 1/2" squares?

Kelli Fannin Quilts hat gesagt…

I love scrappy projects! You must have gone to Quilt Market? Would love to go one day, sure sounds like fun! I am a new follower. :o)