I practise a bit free motion quilting - tried to follow the stencil - ummph - I need to practise more - but
it looked alright on the backside
the thread ripped and got stucked and machine made a funny noise- yikes - oh please - no bigger damage again!!!
So I went to the basement to get some of my other "toys"
I´ve loosen some screws and took the plastic cover away
it took me quite some while until I had this offender out - oh how I love those days!!!
After I put the machine back together (oh lucky me - I didnt had any leftover parts) - I did some test-sewing - yay me... machine worked.
Meanwhile it was 10 pm when I finally started quilting but I have finished it.