Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Wooden Barrel Restored

Over the summer I´ve worked on this wooden barrel - it will be my table at my lounging area in the garden

Thats what the barrel looked in the beginning,

rusty rims, weather beaten and wood worm also have started their work on the barrel

 I took the rims off

sandpapered the barrel

smooth again

and the first coat of paint

 
after a few weeks the barrel and the rims looked like this


The barrel is all the way done and in use! I couldve swear I took pics of the finished barrel but I cant find them......... well just look in some of the comming few posts there will be the barrel in "action" - lol.

1 Kommentar:

Ranch Wife hat gesagt…

Goodness, that was a lot of work! :) I love the way it turned out - it'll make a perfect table between those two great chairs - which I love too!