Montag, 11. Februar 2013

Thread Keeps Tearing Off - Grrrrr!

Do you know those moments when you are all excited to work on a project and it keeps causing you problems? So here - I was all excited about to keep on appliqueing the stars on the x-mas-Tree blocks...

....the first three stars were all good and then it made poof

.... and the thread keeps tearing off.......

and it kept on going like this.

I´ve unthreaded the machine, I cleand the machine with a brush and "Dust-Off" aso. Oh, it made me mad (as more teared off thread I have - as more thread I have to sew in - grrrrr) and I stopped appliqueing. The next evening the same problem.........ahhhhhh..........and many unthreadening and dusting the machine later, I finally figured out that the thread is real sensitiv by going with a faster speed - its not like I pushed the pedal to the ground I would say a normal speed I always use. Oh well but the real slow speed made the thread happy. Hmmm, me on one side too because it stopped tearing off but on the other side it took me forever to get all the stars done.


1 Kommentar:

marys-hobbyblog hat gesagt…

Ich kann Die nachfühlen .....
Aber er wird Klasse. soviel kann man jetzt schon erkennen.
Marianne