Freitag, 20. Januar 2017

Break Because I Got Bitten

 I got bitten by one of my cats because a stray cat sneaked into our house and Moritz had a big problem with it. I picked Moritz up to pass the stray cat with him on my arm.............. well picking him up infront of the stray cat was too much for his ego.......

I got hospitalized for a whole week including surgery.......... I denied to get a general anaesthetic - so I was wide awake, the surgery-team was really funny and they gave me two Ferrero Kuesschen, when I got rolled out of the operating room

(only continue looking if you have a stronger tummy)


Keine Kommentare: