Samstag, 11. April 2009

Bird top is done

Finally the top of the bird-quilt is done. It suppose to be a present for my Dads 70th Birthday last December but he died in August. After a long break I start working on it again at the end of January. I´m sure he wouldve loved this quilt.
I just ordered the back fabric and a matching multicolor thread to finish the quilt.

And I could kick my cats ass - while I was taking the pic Bizkit was entering the top, nothing new he is always laying on tops, fabrics etc. BUT this time - I couldnt even react this fast - he was peeing on my top. I screamed as loud as I could and he starts running and me after him to get is furry butt spanked. I took the top to wash the pee out and the brown fabric around the birds starts bleeding while drying even if all the fabrics were prewashed - THANKS Bizkit!!!

Right now he is sitting on my lap - like nothing happened!!!!




Close up - the birds still need eyes



Keine Kommentare: