Samstag, 27. November 2010

Icehockey-Quilt

for one of my best friends - Hans - Happy belated Birthday! I hope you will like the quilt - thanks for being one of my best friends since over 16 years.





The quilt is 68" x 78" - I planned to make it since over two years! Got the pattern, got the fabrics........ well and when do I start to work on this quilt.......8 weeks before I needed it -grrrrrr! And of course I didn´t manage it to be done on time,  run out of fabrics ordered some more, waited for them to arrive (lots of thanks to Nicole) - so I´m two weeks late now - but oh well - I think this quilt is worth of waiting another two weeks........I´m looking so forward to Hans´ reaction! Btw I used the colors matching our icehockey team.

5 Kommentare:

Nicole hat gesagt…

Wann bekommt er den Quilt?

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Wow, you are so bussy and very polite for your best friends, the quilt is marvelous, and the snow and the gift also. have a nice weekend. Loredana.

conny's quilts en creaties hat gesagt…

This is really a super quilt, your friend will be very surprised I guess!

JessicaSews hat gesagt…

This is a super quilt...WOW!

Karin hat gesagt…

@Jessica - thanks!