Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

I´m Still Alive!!!

I´m here!

I´m still alive!

And I´m still sewing!

Lately I´m pretty busy with job, horse, sick cats and a quilt-project I have time pressure on. I´m already at the quilting part but it takes time like everything else. Hopefully I will finish the project by this weekend.

Bizkit and Moritz start getting closer and acutally spending some time together with playing. Maybe in a year or so - they will sleep together on the same blanket....... at least I keep this dream in my mind - lol.

Last week I had a MRT of my shoulder - wow - I had the feeling I was burried alive - and it was the first time I was glad I took yoga-class - I think it helped me to get through the 30 min of being burried alive-feeling.


Funny Pictures - Cyoot Kitteh of teh Day

So keep in your mind - yoga helps in every situation ;-)

(p.s. none of my cats - lol)


2 Kommentare:

conny's quilts en creaties hat gesagt…

Welcome back at your blog. Great picture! But what is MRT??

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Hello dear, thnaks for passing by, well if this yoga cat is not your, probably must be the Fleckern of my dear Bavarian, and normalyy the Lea's friends and Nachbarin, so I will take Lea far away from this pic, you never know what is the cat's mind. the quilt is marvelous. Loredana.