Dienstag, 26. April 2011

My Little Bit Of Sewing During Easter

Like I wrote in the post before - I managed to do a itsy bit of sewing during the holidays.

I have sewn and ironed the binding for project "Texas" (9.3 yrd)

and I have finished the scrappy part for the quilted basket swap. I think I will use green for the main body.... hopefully my swap partner will like it too.

Hopefully I will find some time this week to do some sewing - because of this extraordinarily beautiful weather - I spent most of the evenings working outside or watering our garden. Have I mentioned, that we need some rain really bad..... I can water the garden but the farmers are already having trouble with their sowing.

1 Kommentar:

conny's quilts en creaties hat gesagt…

That looks good your scrappy basket project, I am curious how it will be in the end. The green looks great!