Montag, 8. August 2011

Baby Hannas Quilt Is Done

It took me a bit longer as I have thought to finish the quilt after I have received the babys name. Last Friday was that Friday were I wouldnt get out of my sewing room until I was done with the Babys Hannas Quilt...... and here it is......





and this will be a little extra - fitting to the quilt

.... a bag full of leftover batting


the pieces needs to be stuffed


..... lol - no more pics because I havent finished the grabbing ball yet...... still need to stuff and close 3 more of those pieces and sew them together. Its amazing how much batting is fitting in those pieces......... my bag with leftover batting will be emptied quite a bit.

Kommentare:

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

What a perfectly wonderful baby quilt! I love the colors you chose and that brown frames everything so nicely! Lucky Hanna!

Logopaedchen/Kirsten hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your finish..tolle Idee aus den Resten noch einen Ball zu machen...das wird gut ankommen.
LG Kirsten