the whole iron frame was rusty and the paint were mostly off
I checked the internet - how it suppose to look like and started coloring it (this part was done 1.5 years ago)
I also started painting and colouring this part - I´m not sure about the pedal what it suppose to look like. I still need to find a pic in the www.
Here is the sewing machine itself..... black paint is still good but needs to be cleaned (I can tell ya that is not too easy to find something that´ll work the right way) - the gold/silver decor is partly gone - I cant and wont replace that.
Oh and in the 1.5 years of not touching it - my "buddies" had great time to doing their mission.........
.... destroying the board - sigh - it wasnt this bad when I saved the machine from being thrown away - oh well alot of extra work for me