Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012

Leaking Water-Pipe

Last winter we had a lonnnnng freezing period and alot of people start having problems with their water pipes in their houses. So do we, not with the water pipe in the house but with the one in the garden. When I turned the water back on for the garden......... I start having water at a unusual place......


I started digging to find the pipe

.... and for the extra fun some roots of the apple tree have crossed my way.

The leak is somewhere under the cobble stones - this means I have to take them out and replace the part of the pipe - sigh. So far I stopped working here because there is still this guy who needs to fix our fence and concrete column and needs to use this way....... I feel like he likes to find out how patient I will be.......... I tell you very soon there wont be any patience anymore.

1 Kommentar:

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

We have leaks like that on a weekly basis around here. Lots of digging and fixing. Hope your's is repaired soon!