Montag, 10. August 2009

Its About Time For Some Halloween-Stuff

I just got a email from Keepsake Quilting with the info that their new catalog is in the mail. I truly love to flip through it and see all the pretty stuff in there. Something cought my eye in the email - its called Halloween magic and it looks like this

(copy from Keepsake Quilting)

Somehow I fell in love with it and I NEED to have it - so why wait for the catalog - I just hopped on their website and ordered it. What a bummer they have back ordered it and the kit will be expected by end of August. Hopefully two weeks for international delivery *note for customs: Hurry up I really need it* and then I need to rush to get it done before Halloween. For the quilting I will use my night-glowing thread - how cool will this be when the wallhanging starts glowing in the dark?!?

Keine Kommentare: