Freitag, 20. November 2009

I Have The World Greatest Friend!!!!

I had to squeeze this in before I continue with my vacation-blogging. Guess where Nicole took me this morning on my last day here at 10.20 am, after we droped Soren off at the babysitter?!?

........ to the movie theater............. to watch

......... isnt she the world greatest friend........



.....and of course each of us had to get a collectable cup of New Moon


Nicole picked the Edward-cup



and I choosed the "all 3"-cup

Thank you Nicole and alots of hugs that you made it possible!!!


4 Kommentare:

Sandra W. hat gesagt…

Das ist ja lieb. Wuensch dir schon mal nen guten Rueckflug und gruess mir die alte Heimat nochmal.

Karin hat gesagt…

Danke Sandra, mach ich doch gleich am Sonntag. Du/ihr seid ja auch bald wieder Heimatluft schnuppern :-)

Nicole hat gesagt…

Mit wem wuerde ich denn sonst in diesen Film gehen, ausser mit dir?

Just be back on time in summer for watching "Eclipse".

Karin hat gesagt…

Hmmmm haette sich vielleicht noch jemand gefunden ;-)

I"ll try to plan it in and manage it.