Montag, 22. Februar 2010

I´m Honored


I have received the SUNSHINE AWARD from Conny - she loves to follow my blog *flush*. Thank you Conny - I feel really honored, especially since its my first award I have received.

Now its my turn to give this award to six other bloggers for "I love to follow your blog" - oh boy this wont be easy because there a sooooooo many great blogs out there.

My award is going to Nicole, Kris, Gesine, Nancy, Rockgranny, Jessica


These are the award rules:


*Put the award at your blog
*Give it on to 6 other bloggers and add a link to their blog
*Let those bloggers know that they win an this award
*Give a link at your blog to the blogger from whom you have received the award

===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*===*


Ich habe den  SUNSHINE AWARD von Conny bekommen- sie liest gerne meinen blog *rotwerd*. Vielen Dank Conny - ich fühle mich absolut geehrt, besonders weil es mein erster Award ist, den ich erhalten habe.

Nun bin ich an der Reihe, den Award an sechs Blogger weiterzugegeben deren Blog ich gerne lese..... oh je, dass ist nicht grad einfach, denn es sind soooooo viele großartige Blogs da draussen


Mein Award geht an Nicole, Kris, Gesine, Nancy, Rockgranny und Jessica

Hier die Award Regeln:

*Poste den Award auf deinem Blog
*Gib ihn an 6 weitere Blogger weiter und stell einen Link zu deren Blog her
*Informiere die Blogger, dass du ihnen den Award verliehen hast
*Gib den Blog auf deiner Blogseite an, von der dir der Award verliehen wurde



1 Kommentar:

JessicaSews hat gesagt…

Thank You, Karin!