Montag, 30. Mai 2011

Belated Present And Some Magnets

Look what I´ve got from my friend Marianne

Truffles and Baileys - hihihihi yummy... AND  this great pack of Moda fabrics.....

THANK YOU Marianne - we will have some of the Bailys when I´m back from vacation ;-)


________________________________________


I couldnt resist to buy those magnets for my fridge

dress up for my fridge - lol!


Sewing: I have recently finished project "Texas" and since I´m going on vacation some time soon, I wont start anything new. So what to do.... what about start working on a UFO??? Thats what I´m doing - I picked the scrappy flannel quilt for my cat, I´ve finished quilting it and by now I´m busy with sewing in threads.


2 Kommentare:

Quilter In Paradise hat gesagt…

yummy! let's share the Baileys!
Beth in Dallas

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Nice thing you have done, elegant and nice present come to your address, well the bag is really cool. Enyoed in all. Loredana