Montag, 19. September 2011

I Still Spend Time In My Sewing Room

I just dont find the time to post alot. Fulltime job, working on the chicken coop, taking care of Candy and when its getting late and dark I´ll sneak up into my sewing room

those squares I prepared for my friends wedding


I want the guest to sign them, add a poem, something funny or blessings. A member of QLR gave me the tip to iron on those squares on freezer paper this makes them more stiff and its easier to write on them. Thanks alot for the great tip TMM

30 blocks are done and seam allowance is marked as well - just a help that there is no writing beyond the line

here I continued working on my swap-project - patterns are drawn on fusible

I´m done quilting this toddler quilt and now.......

..... it keeps me busy with sewing in threads



Keine Kommentare: