Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

FNSI October - Results

I went to my sewing room around 9.15 pm  - yay me pretty early for a friday!

Always needed on a FNSI - huge cup of coffee :D

and thats the project I´ll plan to work on tonight - ghost and bats are already appliqued - so lets put it together to a sandwich

I pieced my batting (well yeah - I save my batting scraps and piece them)

cut and sewed the backing together


and put the sandwich together - I have to think about how I wanna quilt this. I´m still beginner when it comes to free motion quilting - so what to do with it?!?!

I put the wallhanging aside and grabbed my winter fabric and tree pattern (I wanted to make those trees for years...... sigh like so many things)

I cut fabric to make 4 of these trees.............

...... but this will be continued some other evening in the near furture ;-)

Ya´ll have a good night out there!

4 Kommentare:

Jandi hat gesagt…

Really darling! I love the Halloween project! I can't wait to see it quilted!

Kathy hat gesagt…

Great progress! Good thing you had the blue trees available to work on too. It's fun to jump back and forth with several projects. I do it all the time myself.

Jody Herbert hat gesagt…

Looks great! A very successful FNSI!

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

Very cute Halloween project! I piece my batting too when the pieces start to pile up. I'm no help on the quilting. I'm just learning, but I'll bet yours will turn out wonderful. I'm in love with your trees. Are you making a whole quilt with them?