Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

My Next Project

I´m pretty thankful that it´s slowing down with yardwork and all the other work outside.........and I can get bussy with some more quilts. My friends Manu & Thomas became parents three weeks ago and actually 2 weeks early as planned. I havent seen their lil girl yet since I dont wanna show up with nothing quilty in my hands (oh and as an excuse they didnt tell the baby-girls name ahead). So, last Saturday I pushed the pedal to the ground to get started and some needles glowing

 





2 Kommentare:

conny's quilts en creaties hat gesagt…

What a lovely quilt again! Your friends will love it!

Ranch Wife hat gesagt…

Baby Lena will love it! I love the addition of the hearts - very sweet. I'm glad it's slowing down for you...I've missed seeing what you're working on! :)