Samstag, 15. Januar 2011

Sewing Break :-(

involuntarily I have to take a sewing break because I got bitten by a straying cat last thursday while trying to rescue the little beast. I felt how the teeth went through my skin and afterwards I couldnt hold my hand without shaking. I went to the doctor and let him check.....he put on some iodine and wanted to see me the following day.....it got worse...big fat infection...so I got shoots and my whole hand and part of the arm got plastered.....next day - next check.....well it havent got better but at least it didnt got worse. So hopefully it will get better the next days or I will be sent to the hospital.


this was Thursday before I went to the doctor - a bit swollen but not too bad

and here is my cast

I couldnt make a pic of the hand before I got the cast

8 Kommentare:

Kirsten hat gesagt…

Oh weh, das klingt nach einer bösen Blutvergiftung. Ich hoffe es geht dir bald besser. Gute Besserung und liebe Grüße Kirsten

conny's quilts en creaties hat gesagt…

Stupid cat to bite you while you tried to recue him. I hope you get well soon! Take care.

Sandra W. hat gesagt…

Gute Besserung!! Ich hoffe die Entzuendung geht schnell wieder weg. *hugs*

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

Oh goodness! Ouch! I hope you're soon feeling better and that your hand heals quickly!

rockgranny hat gesagt…

I hope you get well soon and could sew ASAP.Hugs

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Hope you get better as soon as possible, well it's your right hand, in my case it will be ok as I'm lefth hand, hope that a a little joke will cheer you up. RSegards dear Karin. Loredana.

Teresa hat gesagt…

How awful! I hope your hand heals quickly and you feel better soon! Take care. Your projects will wait for you.

Karin hat gesagt…

Thanks Sandra and Teresa - I hope so too!