Dienstag, 6. Dezember 2011

Wallhanging & Deco-Swap

Last Friday Marianne and I had a little quilting bee again. I think its much more fun when friends sit together for some sewing and chatting - sadly Angela couldnt make it this time.

Well, I would say we had a great evening - Marianne was working on her winter quilt......

......the quilt is amazing - Marianne handquilted it and here she is working on her binding
(sorry for the lousy quality of the pic - it took it with my cell phone)


and I have finished my Halloween-wallhanging...... finally!

I´m already looking forward to our next little get together - *hint-hint* :D


*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*:_*


And I have received my goodies out of the Deco-Swap Sandra has organized in FB.

It turned out that Sandra was my secret swap partner. Look how supercute the little trees are, the gorgous MugRug with my initial on and buttons slide on a wire ring....


Thank you so much Sandra and thank you for having the idea for the swap and organizing it!

Keine Kommentare: