Montag, 16. Juli 2012

Birthday Present And Some Goodies

Its been over two weeks by now since my friend Nicole has arrived in good ol´Germany. I´m pretty happy to be able to spent a decent time with her and the kids.

She also delivered my birthday present personally - thats what I liked best (the personal delivery)

she made me a beautiful lunchbag

wrapped cute signs in fabric

Some yummieh Mac & Cheese and a BBQ-Sauce

Those are goodies I ordered at the LQS of FT. Hood area. Nicole was willing to pick up the order at th shop.


Thanks Nicole for making and bringing the goodies!!!

1 Kommentar:

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

I've been away - I missed your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday and I hearby give you official permission to celebrate again! What a fun collection of goodies and that lunch bag is darling.