Montag, 19. April 2010

A Sick And Lazy Weekend

I was looking forward to go out to the Irish Pub on friday.....live music with Tim + Eddy...... but no, I wasnt feeling very well the whole week and of course it wasnt better on friday night. Later that night I got two "klicks" in my ears and by then I knew what I had...... middle ear infection on both sides. So saturday morning I went to the ER, the Doc agreed with my diagnose and gave me a prescription for antibiotics.

So I didnt do anything on the weekend - a bit of quilting.......



....strolling around the garden





and doing some dishes after BBQ - well at least the BBQ was great and the weather also. One thing I dont like at the moment I´m soo sensetive to noises and some hurt the ears.

3 Kommentare:

conny's quilts en creaties hat gesagt…

Hope you get well soon now with your medicine! Take care.

Sandra W. hat gesagt…

Ich hoffe dir gehts bald wieder besser!
Und ausserdem solltest du dir mal ueberlegen ein Bed&Breakfast aufzumachen. Bei dir schaut alles so gemuetlich aus. Der Garten, das quilten, die Katze...echt schoen. Muss mich mal bei dir selbst einladen wenn ich wieder in Deutschland bin. :)

Karin hat gesagt…

Sandra - danke es geht so langsam wieder aufwärst. Zumindest fühle ich mich nicht mehr so weak. Einzige was noch ein bisschen stört, dass ich noch nicht richtig höre und hohe-laute Töne noch weh tun.

Also Betten haben wir genügend im Haus und am Frühstück sollte es auch nicht scheitern. Ihr könnte gerne vorbeikommen, wenn ihr wieder in Deutschland seid ;-)