Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010

Rosie Is Here!!!

I finally got the fabric - .... Rosie The Quilter.....yeahhhhhh! When I ordered them the first time, I guess two years ago - they were sold out and the online-shop mailed me the pink collection instead.... without asking. I emailed them - but never got an answer....... the pink collection isn´t ugly.... it´s just...so pink - a color I haven´t expected at all. About 4 weeks ago I found another online store with the regular Rosie-panel..... they had acceptable international shipping rates, so I have ordered "Rosie".....


..... and here she is!!! I´m so excited..... lol



1 Kommentar:

Villa-loredana hat gesagt…

Hello my dear quilter girl, what a nice things and lovely post I find since I haven't visit you the last time, but my favorites is this lovely lady Kitty, she is special. Loredana.