Montag, 8. August 2011

Baby Hannas Quilt Is Done

It took me a bit longer as I have thought to finish the quilt after I have received the babys name. Last Friday was that Friday were I wouldnt get out of my sewing room until I was done with the Babys Hannas Quilt...... and here it is......





and this will be a little extra - fitting to the quilt

.... a bag full of leftover batting


the pieces needs to be stuffed


..... lol - no more pics because I havent finished the grabbing ball yet...... still need to stuff and close 3 more of those pieces and sew them together. Its amazing how much batting is fitting in those pieces......... my bag with leftover batting will be emptied quite a bit.

2 Kommentare:

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

What a perfectly wonderful baby quilt! I love the colors you chose and that brown frames everything so nicely! Lucky Hanna!

Kirsten hat gesagt…

Congratulations on your finish..tolle Idee aus den Resten noch einen Ball zu machen...das wird gut ankommen.
LG Kirsten