Freitag, 26. August 2011

Toddler Quilt - Now The Top Is Done

In the previous post I wrote that I wanted the quilt a bit longer......  The same evening I´ve sewn the squares together and added them to the quilt in the opposite direction...... aaaahhhhhhhhh sometimes it would be really helpful to use your brain BEFORE you do something.........since there are only three different colors and pink was my middle one at the first row - so it was in the second row even if I sewed it on in the opposite direction (grumble-grumble). And of course I´ve already done both of them - grrrr my spare sewing time was wasted for nothing.......... after that I went to bed - still mad about myself.

Ok - new day, new luck, new sewing time - and guess what - I´ve used my brain before I started sewing - lol .........



I really like this top. The added extra rows dont look to bad and I´m pretty happy with the length by now.

2 Kommentare:

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

It's contagious. I decided to make a quilt top larger after it was all pieced. It was a nightmare, but I love the addition to your quilt. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who sews before thinking it all out sometimes.

Nada hat gesagt…

lepo je :-)