Montag, 20. Februar 2012

Good Progress This Weekend

Sunday afternoon - good time to spend in my sewing room, even if there were carnival parades everwhere. I rather stayed at home to finish the top of my patriotic quilt out of the Birthday-Block-Swap 2009 at QLR

voilá
 I´m looking forward to layer the sandwich and start quilting.

Since I was done with this top in the afternoon - I started to applique the dinosaur on the toddler quilt - no pics here yet. First I thought I´ll applique some smaller dinosaurs on the border too but I changed my mind and I will quilt them in the border with a brown thread.

2 Kommentare:

Dirt Road Quilter hat gesagt…

Oh, you HAVE been busy. Such apretty quilt and that border is really wonderful!

ela´s Blog Eck hat gesagt…

Hi Karin,
der Rand ist ja mega stark.
Du warst ja richtig fleißig.

Viele Grüße Angela