Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

Some More Sewing In Texas

Nicole joins a quilt group from her church and they meet up - I think it was twice a month. They are sewing quilts for charity and Nicole asked if she could bring me too and well I was allowed to join this group of wonderful ladies. At this meeting they were making diagonal stripped blocks - fabrics and laces were picked out of Mrs. Lucy´s goodie boxes. We were allowed to add laces or to embroid the blocks.

All the pics are made by Nicole
cutting fabrics and laces


The ladies are looking at a earlier project

all scrappy - I love it!


back to work for the current project


and those are the blocks I´ve made

those are Nicoles blocks



It seems to be a wonderful group and just wish we would´ve had a bit more time this evening.


Keine Kommentare: