Montag, 30. März 2009

Mail from the Quiltfriends

I just went through my pics and found one I totally forgot to post about. How could this happen??? I found the excuse - I´m getting old.

I´m also playing in a swap were we mail out 2 FQ to the other birthday-gals and last week already, I got the first squishy envelope from a gal of the Quiltfriends. 6 weeks early - how cruel is that!!! The envelope is jinxed so when I open it before, the FQ will disappear! I´m not very patient when its about waiting until I´m allowed to open presents. I guess somebody told my Mom (or she might know me) and she is willing to take care of the envelopes until my Birthday. She tells me when a squishy envelope arrives, I´m allowed to look at it and pet it once and then she is going to take the envelope away.......... thats so...... so ...... not nice.........

Thank you Morgaine77 aka Angela



Keine Kommentare: